- Passenger demand is insufficient to provide sustainable, dedicated routes to/from MDW, but we are very mindful of those who wish to fly on Southwest Airlines or otherwise take advantage of favorable airfare out of MDW.
- We offer a “flag stop” at the Illinois School Bus Co. in Crestwood, IL to help those traveling through Midway or other nearby locations in Chicago. We are the only shuttle company at Purdue to offer this stop.
- By offering this location as an option, you can now save up to 2 hours on your overall travel time by using the Crestwood stop for your layover instead of traveling all the way to ORD first and then riding a bus or train to MDW.
- To get to/from MDW airport:
- Book your ride with us here and choose Crestwood as your stop in Chicago.
- Reserve a taxi, Uber, or Lyft to pick you up at the following address to take you the rest of the way to the airport: Illinois School Bus Co., 13939 S Cicero Ave, Crestwood, IL, 60445
- Seating and restrooms are available inside the Illinois School Bus Co. Office. There may be times that the Office is closed on the weekends, but Reindeer Shuttle will still offer the flag stop as an option 7 days a week.
Please note: As a “flag stop” along our existing route to ORD, this stop is only serviced for reservations made at least 24 hours in advance. (This means there is no option to purchase a walk-up ticket at this location.) You will still need to arrange your own travel between Crestwood and MDW Airport.