At Reindeer Shuttle, we are doing all we can to ensure your safety!
We are closely following safety guidelines recommended by the American Bus Association:
- We clean and disinfect buses before and after each trip, following our 10-Point Critical Touch Cleaning Protocol.
- Drivers wear face coverings & gloves while interacting with passengers & handling luggage.
- Touch points are reduced by limiting cash transactions.
- Masks are optional for passengers; Reindeer Shuttle provides masks at nominal cost for those who need them.
- At check-in during peak times, we place sneeze guards at our table and require distancing for those in line to check in.
- Hand sanitizer is offered upon boarding each bus.
- Passengers are loaded in small numbers from the back to the front of the bus.
- Drivers keep the fan on – recirculation off – so fresh air from outside is flowing through the vents.
- Restrooms are closed.
- Filtration system is checked daily.
- Our Critical Touch Deep-Cleaning Protocol is completed at end of each day.
In addition, all Reindeer Shuttle chauffeurs have been certified in PAX professional training on COVID-19 safety and cleaning procedures.
We remain passionate about our primary mission:
to get you to and from Purdue SAFELY!
10-Point Critical Touch Cleaning Protocol
This cleaning checklist will be completed between every vehicle run:
- Entrance door surfaces
- All handrails & touch surfaces used for entering & exiting vehicle
- Driver area including steering wheel & all driver controls in cockpit area
- Overhead handrails, parcel racks, & parcel rack handles
- All seat headrests, armrests & seat belts, & reclining levers
- Passenger seating area controls
- Seat backs & trays
- Restroom door handles
- Restrooms will be closed
Critical Touch Deep-Cleaning Protocol
This deep-cleaning checklist will be completed at the end of every day on each vehicle:
- Entrance door handles
- Controls (exterior)
- All handrails / grabrails in the entrance
- The entire interior surface of the entrance door
- The entire interior surface of the stairwell including driver compartment hatch
- The steering wheel
- Driver controls in the cockpit area
- Driver seat belt buckle / latch
- Driver headrest
- Microphones & A/V outlets in TD seat
- Upper handrails
- Parcel racks & parcel rack handles
- Seat armrests
- Recliner levers
- Seat bottoms
- All set fabric
- All seat belt buckles / latches
- Overhead seat light switches & directional air vents
- Lavatory door handles
- Exterior luggage door handles
- Engine / mechanical access doors & handles
- Window ledges
- Pulls on all blinds
- Emergency roof hatch surfaces
- Emergency window exit levers
- Entire floor of motor coach, including stairs
- All interior glass windows
- First-aid kit
- Fire extinguishers